Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Television Show "Hole in the Wall"

Have you ever wanted to dress in silver metalic spandex?

Have you ever wanted to squeeze your body into unbelievable shapes?

Have you ever wanted to fall into a pool of green colored water?

I have, I have, I have!

And that must be why I am intrigued by the new game show on Fox called "Hole in the Wall". I first watched it this weekend and thought it to be the corniest, dumbest gameshow on tv. But like being intrigued by a car accident I cannot seem to pull myself away. I thought I was being smart by watching the new intriguing show "Fringe" and then wam bam its over and I am watching people try to fit in a hole in a wall.

Fascinating!

Hole in the Wall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That show is as groundbreaking as Deal or No Deal - it will completely change the way we view game shows and the family in general.