Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fringe...

So I have been asked about my opinion on Fringe. Wow. It is about time we have a show with a little intelligence. I usually multi-task while watching tv, do a crossword, maybe some work for my real job. And I was following this process during the premier of Fringe. And wow did I get lost. I had to watch it again and actually pay attention. Once I paid attention it all made sense, and wasn't as complicated as I first thought. Its a show with a lot of detail, and missing a little thing can turn into missing a lot. I also liked the second episode, although not as much as the first. I am definitely tuned in enough though, that it has made my DVR list and I look forward to seeing how the season develops. Hopefully, it keeps the streak and doesn't die off as many shows do. I have, unfortunately, not watched this weeks yet, as I am stuck in a training class in Chicago for my real job. But stay tuned because this weekend I have a date with my DVR. Next week should have a lot of opinions.

What does everyone else think of Fringe?

No comments: