Friday, September 19, 2008

The End of the Summer Season

So the summer season is coming to an end. Now most of the shows I would say are pretty lame, hence why they don't get primetime. But I have two shows that I hope will keep coming back. Greek on ABC Family and Flashpoint on CBS. Greek was a summer show a year ago, and came back this year towards the end of summer. New episodes are still airing so check it out. Its fun and fresh and not as obnoxious as I was expecting. Flashpoint on the other hand had its season finale last night. Not a big finale with the hopes of a return but just a normal episode. But I still hope for its return. Hostage negotiation plus snipers. It doesn't get any better than this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So smalls. What do you think about the new show Fringe? I like it very much

Anonymous said...

has television consumed your life?