Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Let's Play...Guess That Quote!

Below are some of my personal favorite movie quotes. Take a gander and take a guess. Just post a comment with your choices and I'll see who wins. Whoever guesses the most movies correctly will get a special prize.

1) Did anyone ever tell you, you look like a penis with that little hat on?

2) I should know this. My Uncle's a painter.

3) To the top of Mount Wanna-hock-a-loogie.

4) What's today? Game day!

5) Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

6) I pee really fast. I live with five brothers, three cousins and only one bathroom. Believe me - I can pee faster than anyone in the world.

7) That look like hockey to you? To me it looks like two monkeys trying to hump a football.

8) What, did you take Stupid Pills this morning?

9) I refuse to play your Chinese food mind games!

10) Clear the mechanism.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, here's what I could get:
1) A League of Their Own
2) Little Big League
3) Finding Nemo
5) Dirty Dancing
8) Toy Story
10) For Love of the Game